Monday, January 4, 2010

Happy 2010










Well I spent WAY  too much time trying to put these photos in order in which they happened!  I uploaded them in order and before you know it, they are all scrambled  up!  But to update you on what we have been doing the last 2 weeks here I go!

Dec 20th- Tate's "friend"birthday party at a bowling alley!  It was easy, fairly inexpensive and absolutely no clean up!  The kids were great and they all had fun!

Dec 23rd- Tate's 9th birthday!  Cam, Erik and Reece flew in on the 22nd from Seattle so we had a dual birthday celebration.  Reece's birthday is on Dec 17th!

Dec 25th- Christ's Birthday!  What a day we had!  Lots of family and friends came over and we spent the whole day opening of gifts and eating lots of food!  We had such a great time just hanging out!   For my birthday on Dec 5th - Ty bought me a plane ticket to Oklahoma to see my grandparents.  My grandpa turns 90 on Jan. 5th and I have a Papa who is very sick with cancer.  He surprised me with a ticket to go see ALL 4 of my grandparents.  Unfortunately, I do not have pictures of my visit with my Papa, it just didn't feel like the right time to be taking pictures.  He is on his way to be with Christ!  I was able to spend one of his last days with him, tell him I love him and give him a hug!  What a bittersweet experience the past weekend was.  What we all fear is death to some degree, but he was anxious and awaiting his arrival into Heaven!  I have been blessed with 2 sets of grandparents who follow Christ for a lifetime!  I was there to say good-bye to one and to wish a Happy 90th to another!

I have pictures of my Grandpa Rainwater who will be 90 tomorrow. His beautiful wife Lorene put together his party for him!  There is a picture of him (Paul) and his twin sister Pauline.  I do not know how old they are in this picture but boy was he a handsome young man!  I love him dearly and miss him more than my heart can explain.

I was also able to see my parents, Uncle Rob and Aunt Christy, cousin Billy his 4 kids (Kara pictured below with Kyle) and my sister Sarah (who are all pictured below).  Also in attendance my cousin Paul Allen.  Boy how time flies when you are having fun (I guess).  To all my family, I love and miss you very, very much!  Happy New Year to All!  
Love,  Heather
 




















1 comment:

  1. Heather,

    I was walking down memory lane and read through your old blogs. I sure miss them!

    I remember our time in Oklahoma, and had a few tears.....some sweet, some sad....

    You are right, time flies....I miss you and your family!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive